St. Joseph’s Seminary and Church (Igreja e Seminário de São José, 聖若瑟修院及聖堂) was originally built by the jesuits around 1758, and recently restored to original splendour.
The seminary was established in 1728 followed by the church in 1758. In 2005, the church became one of the designated sites of the Historic Centre of Macau on the UNESCO World Heritage list.
- St Augustine Square
- St Augustine’s Church
- Sir Robert Ho Tung Library
- St Joseph’s Seminary and Church
- Lilau Square
- St Lawrence Church
- Mandarin’s House