The Holy House of Mercy (Santa Casa da Misericórdia, 仁慈堂大樓) on Senado Square was built in 1569 on the orders of the Bishop of Macau as a branch of the Santa Casa da Misericórdia.
It was a medical clinic and several other social welfare structures in early Macau. It later served as an orphanage and refuge for widows of sailors lost at sea.
It is part of the Historic Centre of Macau, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
It stands right on Senado Square.